Right now, the odds for this match are 58% against the Al Masry Club finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 17% against Ghazl El Mahallah winning. The draw is rated at 25%. The Al Masry Club vs Ghazl El Mahallah match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers.
KingFut - Egyptian Football News, Opinion and Scores - KingFut
This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 58% chance of a home win, and a 17% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Al Masry Club vs Ghazl El Mahallah is worth a look. Al Masry Club have won 2 meetings with Ghazl El Mahallah, while Ghazl El Mahallah have won 0. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Al Masry Club vs Ghazl El Mahallah from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Al Masry Club and Ghazl El Mahallah? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing Al Masry Club, 1 tips backing Ghazl El Mahallah and 1 tips favouring the draw.
Al Masry Club vs Ghazl El Mahallah Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-01-20Match Details Who: Al Masry Club vs Ghazl El Mahallah Competition: Premier League When: 2023-01-20, 17:00 Venue: Al Masry Club will host Ghazl El Mahallah at on 2023-01-20 at 17:00 in an interesting encounter in Premier League. Al Masry Club, currently sitting at 8 will be looking for important home win. Ghazl El Mahallah, on the other hand, sits in 6 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win.
Al Masry Club vs Ghazl El Mahallah Live Stream & Prediction